Meeting Notes - December 9, 2016
Posted by Mark Brubaker on Dec 09, 2016
- Sarah Ott - Looking for 3 volunteers on January 2, 5:30pm - 7:30pm at the Dublin Food Pantry
- Sinan Yaykin - Polar Bear Open on February 4 is now accepting player registration. Do you have any potential raffle items? Please join the Facebook page. More event emails will be coming soon...
- Cindy Groeninger - Holiday Party is tonight starting at 6pm. Please remember your White Elephant gift (for each attendee). Remember, re-gifting and items currently in your home that might be looking for a new home are strongly encouraged. Less is more!
- Cash was found in the meeting room following the December 2 meeting. If you are the person who lost it, please contact Ramona.
- Ingrid Fields (Mike Isler)
- Ted Smith (Bonnie Malir)
- Mike Adolph (Alan Abouhassan)
- Katie Rapp (Bonnie Malir)
Our speaker this week had to cancel, but thanks to some quick thinking by Ramona, we got a glimpse into one of her family's holiday traditions called "Whatzit?". The meeting was divided into table teams and we worked together to guess what item might be enclosed within the giftwrap. It was harder than you might think and it was another opportunity to get to know some fellow Rotarians just a little bit better.