Science & Technology (Robotics)
The Science and Technology Committee is dedicated to supporting the expansion of hands on, educational programming in science and technology in schools in Dublin and Central Ohio.
We have a long history of working with Dublin FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition in Science and Technology) Robotics and Dublin's FIRST Lego League.
There are a number of ways that you can be involved.
1. Work with CORI (the Central Ohio Robotics Initiative) to increase the number of FIRST Robotics teams in regional high schools, and creating regional FIRST Robotics Competitive events.
2. Work with the Dublin Robotics Teams as a mentor, parent, or opening doors for fundraising.
3. Work with the Dublin Lego and JR Lego Leagues to increate the number of teams involved
4. Work with the Dublin Lego and JR Lego league as they create multiple competitive events.
5. Work with the Science and Tech committee to leverage relationships that increase funding, access and involvement of local, regional and national businesses.
We welcome your involvement.
For additional information, please contact Ann Ralston, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-716-1841.